UX Australia 2013 was a 4-day user experience design conference. It started with two days of hands-on workshops; and finished with two full days of presentations.The hands-on workshops focused on practical skills – getting started in UX, learning new techniques or exploring an advanced idea in detail. The two days of conference presentations inspired, provided practical skills, explored new ideas and demonstrated how people in different fields tackle similar problems. The whole conference covered a range of user experience design topics – strategy, user-centred design, interaction design, mobile design, cross-channel design and service design.
Where and whenUX Australia 2013 was held 27-30 August, at Hilton on the Park, in Melbourne.
Writeups and recaps
- UX Australia 2013 recap From Uday Gajendar
- Takeaways from UX Australia from Portable Studios
- UX Australia 2013 Day 1: Top 3 Insights from Objective Digital
- UX Australia 2013 Day 2: Top 3 Insights from Objective Digital
- Objective Digital conquers UX Australia 2013 (in comic form)
- Cross Channel Design- Consistency vs Optimization from Katherine Barrow
- UX Australia – Day 1 my thoughts from Rebecca Jackson
- UX Australia – Day 2 round-up from Rebecca Jackson
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Error::get_item_quantity() in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/58827/domains/uxaustralia.com.au/html/uxaustralia-2013/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 27